We know that proper nutrition, as well as a healthy and healthy diet, are vital when we want to maintain a healthy lifestyle, and certainly good health.
And it is that an adequate diet allows to maintain the structural as well as functional integrity of the neurons, specialized cells of the brain that require mainly of two substances for their correct functioning: oxygen and glucose.
The first is obtained by breathing, which is why experts recommend practicing relaxation and meditation with deep breaths, as it helps in the concentration , being ideal for people who require a better and correct intellectual performance.
However, the second is obtained through an adequate intake of carbohydrates, which at the end of digestion are converted into glucose, which can then be absorbed by our body.
Vitamins to improve concentration
Between the vitamins that in a certain sense help to improve the concentration , we find the following:
- Vitamin E : we can find it, for example, in sunflower oils.
- Vitamin B1 : beef, legumes and whole grains.
- Vitamin B3: legumes, poultry, egg, beef and fish.
- Vitamin B12: dairy, egg and meat.
Minerals to improve concentration
Of course, among the minerals which, like vitamins, can help us improve concentration , they stand out:
- Magnesium: whole grains, green vegetables, nuts and seeds.
- Zinc: seafood, meat and fish.
- Iron : mainly in green leafy vegetables.
In Naturalternativa | Home remedies to pass exams