The vegetable burger It is a wonderfully delicious option for those who want to enjoy this dish, but for example they follow a vegetarian or vegan diet; that is, they do not consume foods of animal origin, so the typical meat burger is not so adequate.
Luckily, it is possible to prepare different burger recipes ideal for vegetarians, with a texture similar to the original meat, but without any added animal origin. What's more, its preparation is as simple as it is versatile, since we can make it by adding a wide variety of ingredients.
For example, we can make it with chickpeas, lentils or nutritious cereals, such as oats. And this versatility is what makes, precisely, the result is as different as it is exquisite. This time we propose a delicious vegetable burger in which we use mushrooms, peanuts, oatmeal and carrot for their preparation.
- 120 g of sliced mushrooms
- 115 g of bread crumbs
- 1 chopped onion
- 1 chopped zucchini
- 2 chopped carrots
- 1 teaspoon of yeast
- 30 g of peanuts (without salt)
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Black pepper
How to prepare vegetable burgers
- First of all let's prepare all the ingredients. To do this, clean the mushrooms well to remove any excess soil they may have. Then laminate and reserve. Peel the onion and carrots and chop them very well. Do the same with the zucchini.
- Put a little oil in a pan over the heat, add the rolled mushrooms and cook well for 10 minutes. Reservation.
- Put the carrot, zucchini, onion and peanuts in the blender jar (or the food processor). Tritúralo everything very well.
- Put the sautéed mushrooms in a large bowl. Add crushed ingredients, bread crumbs and yeast. Add salt and ground black pepper and mix well.
- Put flour in a deep dish and coat the pasta. With the help of hands form 4 hamburgers. Let stand a little until they acquire a little more consistency.
- To fry them, put a little oil in a pan and fry the burgers a little, turning and turning. Lists! You can enjoy them now.
If you want you can make a hamburger with bread and enjoy it like that. To do this you just have to wash fresh lettuce, cut sliced tomatoes and prepare it: put a top of the hamburger bun, the prepared hamburger meat, fresh lettuce and tomato to taste, the sauce you prefer, and top with the another bread Simple, right ?.
Images | Istockphoto