There is no doubt that the natural juices , whether made with fruit or fresh vegetables, are becoming very fashionable, not only because of the ease and speed involved in preparing them, but also because be drinks full of vitamins and minerals , which ultimately provide us with a huge variety of benefits and properties. Speaking of popularity, a clear example is found today in the smoothies , that although they exist in the United States since the 1960s, it was not until a few years ago that they began to become popular in our country.
Although fruit and vegetable juices have the particularity of being able to be consumed throughout the year, because they are cocktails full of essential nutrients with many benefits and qualities not only nutritious, it is true that depending on the season of the year in which we find ourselves It is possible not only to find certain seasonal foods with which to prepare them, but their properties will be ideal for that time of year.
For example, the tomato juice, spinach and asparagus that we propose today it is an ideal option for the summer months , since it not only helps you reduce the heat by being a tremendously refreshing and rehydrating drink; It is also excellent for reducing fluid accumulation, a condition so common during the summer. Do you dare to prepare it ?.
The incredible benefits that this natural juice of vegetables brings you
- Full of nutrients : this vegetable juice is an excellent beverage from a nutritional point of view, as it provides provitamin A, vitamin C and E, as well as minerals such as iodine, potassium, phosphorus, magnesium and calcium.
- Diuretic and depurative : white asparagus is a stimulating food of diuresis, so this natural juice is excellent at preventing or reducing the elimination of liquids, being very useful in case of fluid retention.
- Bactericide : it presents a protective action, which together with its detoxifying agent becomes an adequate option when it comes to preventing urinary tract infections. As you know, this type of infections are very frequent in summer, hence its consumption during the summer season.
- Detoxifier : spinach are plants with recognized action not only depurative but also detoxifying, so combined with tomatoes and asparagus make this drink a delicious option to detoxify our body and help us eliminate the toxins accumulated in it.
- Antihypertensive If you have high blood pressure, this drink has an antihypertensive effect, which means that it helps to reduce high blood pressure in a totally natural way.
- Antioxidant : the tomato is a vegetable very rich in lycopene , a substance that besides being protective against prostate cancer helps eliminate toxins and reduce the negative action of free radicals.
Also, if you have thyroid problems , constipation, prostatitis, cystitis or low defenses this juice is ideal because it will provide essential nutrients for the natural treatment of all these conditions.
How to prepare tomato juice, spinach and asparagus
As you will see below, making this juice is actually very simple. In addition, it is prepared in a few minutes and is delicious as a refreshing drink, in addition to being extremely full of benefits, properties and essential nutrients.
Ingredients that you need
- 1 large ripe tomato
- 5 white asparagus (cooked)
- 250 gr. of spinach
- 1 drizzle of olive oil
Preparation of the juice
Wash the spinach and the tomato, cleaning them well from any trace of dirt. Remove the top of the tomato, and then cut it into pieces. Cut the asparagus into several pieces and add all the ingredients in the blender, but before you begin to liquefy add a little olive oil. Finally, liquefy everything well, serve and drink.
Images | Fotolia / ISTOCKPHOTO / THINKSTOCK