So that a balance diet is effectively balanced, it is essential to pay special attention to the daily nutritional needs, consuming every day: proteins (15%), carbohydrates (60%) and fats (less than 30%).
It is true that to strictly follow these amounts, and take them into our daily diet is extremely complicated and difficult, so it may be useful to have at hand some Useful tips to follow a truly balanced diet .
In this sense, we must bear in mind that a balanced diet consists of a diet that respects the different nutritional needs of our body, which must adapt to the various calories that the person needs. Therefore, it is essential eat everything , in a varied way and always not exceeding, so that the consumption of calories is greater than the exercise that we finally practice (which then will result in an increase in weight).
How to follow a truly balanced diet?
Remember that the fundamental thing is to follow a varied diet . The following basic tips can also be of great help:
- Eat at least 5 servings of fresh fruits and vegetables.
- Eat whole grains 2 times a day.
- You can eat 25 grams of nuts.
- Consume dairy products and derivatives, but always skimmed.
- Drink between 1.5 to 2 liters of fluid per day, preferably water, natural juices, tea and infusions.
2 to 3 times per week
- Eggs and white meats.
3 times per week
- Eat pulses in a variety of ways, 3 times a week.
3 to 4 times a week
- White and / or blue fish.
- Sweets and pastries
- Precooked and fried foods.
- Carbonated drinks and alcohol.