It is popularly known as the Tibetan cure of garlic . It is a thousand-year-old remedy originating in Tibet, where it comes from and where it has come from. It is a popular remedy originally created by the Buddhist monks of Tibet , which as its name suggests, take advantage of the incredible and varied properties of Garlic .
It becomes an intense cure with great depurative benefits, as we will know in detail throughout this article. Of course, for their qualities to be as expected, it is necessary to follow the recommended indications given that it is a recipe that is based on a precise dosage , although incredibly simple if we take into account the benefits it brings if we do it well.
At other times we've talked to you about the properties of eating garlic , especially when the garlic is consumed raw and crushed, given that crushing the garlic releases different beneficial substances such as for example is the case of allicin, a sulfur compound that stands out as one of the most important active ingredients of this food .
Precisely this remedy is based on the crushing of the garlic to the point of making a kind of garlic juice , and in its combination with brandy. However, we will explain how to prepare it in the next lines.
How to prepare the Tibetan garlic cure
Ingredients that you need
- 350 gr. of garlic
- 250 ml. of brandy
Steps to prepare the Tibetan garlic cure
Peel the raw garlic and mash or crush with the help of a mortar. If you want you can use a small blender or a blender until it is almost made juice. Now mix the garlic juice with the brandy inside an airtight glass jar. Store in the refrigerator completely closed for 10 days.
When these days pass filter the liquid with the help of a gauze or a fabric strainer. In this way you will obtain a powerful extract of garlic. Finally enter the extract in a dispenser or dropper and keep it in the fridge.
How to do the cure
To make the Tibetan cure of garlic properly it is necessary that, for 12 days in a row Do the shots as detailed in the section that we expose you in the following lines, until reaching 25 drops daily with water always before the three main meals (ie, fasting before breakfast, before lunch and before dinner). It is preferable to take the remedy 10 minutes before each meal .
From this moment, when we have reached 25 drops per day, the dose of 25 drops is maintained three times a day until all the preparation of the garlic extract has been consumed.
Yes, if you observe that with the passage of the days the mixture acquires a greenish color it is alto altogether normal , and does not mean that it has become bad or spoiled, since it is the color that alcohol acquires macerated with garlic.
|1||1 drop||2 drops||3 drops|
|2||4 drops||5 drops||6 drops|
|3||7 drops||8 drops||9 drops|
|4||10 drops||11 drops||12 drops|
|5||13 drops||14 drops||15 drops|
|6||16 drops||17 drops||18 drops|
|7||17 drops||16 drops||15 drops|
|8||14 drops||13 drops||12 drops|
|9||11 drops||10 drops||9 drops|
|10||8 drops||7 drops||6 drops|
|eleven||5 drops||4 drops||3 drops|
|12||2 drops||1 drops||25 drops|
Benefits of the Tibetan cure of garlic
When the cure is done correctly and in the right amounts and quantities, it brings many advantages, benefits and properties to our health. Here we comment the most outstanding:
- Purify the organism : by improving the functioning of the liver and kidneys, so it becomes an ideal remedy to enhance the purifying and detoxifying function of these organs.
- Activates blood circulation : it is a remedy that not only activates the blood circulation but also improves the elasticity of the blood vessels.
- Reduces cholesterol and blood pressure It helps to decrease high levels of LDL cholesterol and triglycerides, while increasing HDL cholesterol. On the other hand, it is also useful to reduce high blood pressure (suitable, therefore, especially in case of hypertension).
- Improves and strengthens the immune system : it is useful to boost the immune system while raising the defenses in a completely natural way. Hence, it is a very suitable remedy during the autumn and winter months.
- Useful in case of respiratory disease, flu and colds : by releasing the nostrils and lungs it improves the sinusitis, at the same time that it is useful when we are cold or colds. It is also able to fluidize the mucus.
- Activate and recover : promotes the natural recovery of the organism.
Contraindications to the Tibetan cure of garlic, when is it not recommended?
There are certain contraindications that we must take into account before proceeding to follow this cure. It is not recommended for:
- People with diseases of the digestive system or with intestinal ulcers and gastric irritations.
- People who take anticoagulants or polymedicates.
- People who do not tolerate raw garlic correctly.
Some precautions to keep in mind ...
If you wish you can do the Tibetan cure of garlic every 5 years , but not more often. On the other hand, it is possible that as a consequence of the depuration process rashes or grains appear on the skin, stomach discomfort or dizziness .
Although it is normal, we advise you to listen and observe your body and if you think something is wrong the best thing is that you abandon the follow-up of the cure.
Images | ISTOCKPHOTO / THINKSTOCK