One of the drugs most consumed by babies and children of all ages known as Dalsy It has suffered a serious setback. The Spanish Agency of Medicines and Health Products (AEMPS), an organization that depends directly of the Ministry of Health , just confirm that it's going stop the distribution of this medicine until further notice.
That decision is due to a error in the product leaflet"Dalsy 20mg / ml oral suspension" . It should be mentioned that the six batches produced with this errata have not been distributed at any time by the national market and therefore are blocked waiting for them to be"reconditioned".
In this sense, over the coming weeks they will begin to produce and distribute around 143,000 new Dalsy units (without this prospectus error) , which is expected to tackle much of the monthly demand that exists throughout the national territory.
Does this mean that in the meantime consumers can not give their children a dose of this medication until further notice? Nothing is further from reality. The Ministry of Health itself has just recalled that there are currently 21 other medications with the same composition and quantity as Dalsy, and that most of the time they are also used for febrile periods or any stomach pain in childhood.
What alternatives are there for Dalsy? We have up to 21 options
Now that we have known the reality of the facts, from Natursan it seemed interesting to propose some alternatives to Dalsy that offer practically the same result and that can also be find in all pharmacies without any problem .
In short, we must keep calm after this news, as there is "Life beyond" apart from this medication. Therefore, below we advise you to Take pencil and paper and write down the following medications that have been postulated as a real alternative to Dalsy:
· PEDIATRIC ALGIDRIN 20 mg / ml ORAL SUSPENSION
· BYNER 20 mg / ml ORAL SUSPENSION EFG
· PEDIATRIC DOLORAC 20 mg / ml ORAL SUSPENSION
· FIEDOSIN 20 mg / ml ORAL SUSPENSION
· IBLASIN 20 mg / ml ORAL SUSPENSION
· Â Â Â Â Â IBUPIRAC 20 mg / ml ORAL SUSPENSION
· ALDO-UNIQUE IBUPROPHENE 20 mg / ml ORAL SUSPENSION EFG
· ABUPROPHENE APOTEX 20 mg / ml ORAL SUSPENSION EFG
· IBUPROPHENE BENEL 20 mg / ml ORAL SUSPENSION
· IBUPROFEN CODRAMOL 20 mg / ml ORAL SUSPENSION EFG
· Â Â Â Â Â Â IBUPROFENO FARMALID 20 mg / ml ORAL SUSPENSION. EFG
· IBUPROPHENE KERN PHARMA 20 mg / ml SUSPENSION ORAL EFG
· IBUPROPHENE NORMON 20 mg / ml ORAL SUSPENSION EFG
· IBUPROPHENE WINADOL 20 mg / ml ORAL SUSPENSION EFG
· PEDIATRIC NUROFEN 20 mg / ml ORAL SUSPENSION FLAVOR ORANGE
· PAIDOFEBRIL 20 mg / ml ORAL SUSPENSION
· PIREXIN 20 mg / ml ORAL SUSPENSION
Most of these products have the same composition as this medically requisitioned circulation. Although maybe they can have a Less sweet or fruity taste than the famous Dalsy . Here it also depends on the product that we buy and the brand. Also note that they come in packages of 20 mg / ml each.
And in any doubt, the best we can do is consult our pediatrician or trusted doctor so that he gives a more exhaustive diagnosis of our son / daughter and thus obtain for them a more specific treatment.
To summarize, we can say that there are many"brand"medicines like Dalsy that have settled very well in the market due to their high demand and acceptance during the last decades. However, in many cases everything is due to a mere marketing and advertising strategy of the company itself to give us to understand that its The medicine provides more beneficial and immediate effects than those of its maximum competence.
However, as we have been discussing throughout this article, there are generic drugs with the same composition and size They have the same function as Dalsy. And that they leave to a much more affordable price.