There is no doubt that the spices are the most used condiments in many culinary recipes for a long time, since they are ideal for flavoring your dishes.
More specifically, the spices They are aromatizers of natural origin that, mainly, are used both to season and to preserve and give a better flavor to food.
But given the great variety of spices It is common that in these condiments we find a very good variety of benefits and properties . We explain the most common and used in many homes every day.
Benefits and properties of spices
- Saffron : It is a seasoning that is obtained from the pistils of the flower. It helps relieve cough in cases of flu or colds, and also improves circulation.
- Cinnamon : It is one of the most used condiments, especially in desserts. In fact, it is common that it is usually used with apples. It is digestive, in addition to helping to relieve headaches. Learn more about benefits of cinnamon .
- Cardamom : As it happens with cinnamon, it is also usually used in some desserts and a good variety of recipes. It helps in digestion and acts as an antacid.
- Tarragon : It is widely used in cooking not only Spanish, but also French. It is a good excellent tonic for the liver (known as purify the liver ).
- Ginger : It is one of the most used in the kitchen. It helps improve digestion, in addition to protecting the immune system. Learn more about benefits of ginger .
- Mint : It is a condiment that, usually, is usually taken even in the form of an infusion. It is antispasmodic and antiseptic, in addition to helping the liver in its proper functioning. Learn more about benefits of mint .
- Parsley : It is one of the freshest and freshest condiments. It is diuretic and very stimulating. Learn more about Benefits of parsley .