He radish (among which we can find different varieties, highlighting above all the black radish or the red radish ), is originally a vegetable little consumed in most Spanish houses.
Even though it is an extremely depurative food, suitable for example at the time of purify the liver and naturally help you perform your most basic functions (you can read more in our article about).
Due above all to its high sulfur content, it becomes an excellent stimulant of the gallbladder.
In addition, it is a good antiseptic for both the blood and the bronchi, helping in turn to its natural cleansing.
Although it can be consumed in delicious and healthy salads, another simpler option is to make it through a good radish juice . We explain how to prepare it.
How to prepare radish juice
- 2 black radishes
- 1 orange
Steps to prepare the radish juice
1. Wash the radishes well and cut them into slices.
2. Blend the radish.
3. Wash the orange , cut it into two halves and squeeze it.
Four. Mix both ingredients and drink.
Properties of radish juice
- High content of organic sulfur.
- Good stimulant of the gallbladder.
- It helps the correct purification of the liver.
- Antiseptic of both the blood and the bronchi.
Image | Sicilian Salem