The meat It is a food extremely rich in proteins, indispensable within a balance diet , which must be consumed every week. However, we should not confuse the Red meat with the one named as White meat , since both its nutritional contribution and its calorie / fat content is not the same at all, with the second option evidently being healthier (that is, white meat).
What concerns to how much meat we can eat a week , the most recommended is never to exceed the two servings of white meat per week, and not exceed 210 grams per week of red meat.
In this sense, and if you are looking White meats to enjoy and make delicious recipes this week, the Rabbit meat It becomes a unique and healthy option, given that it stands out for being a low-fat food and therefore with a low caloric intake.
Nutritional benefits of rabbit meat
Taking into account that the rabbit meat is a white meat , there's no doubt It stands out for being a meat with less fat , contributing hardly 140 calories per 100 grams .
It becomes a healthy option -and recommended- to accompany it with salads, vegetables, being ideal precisely within a healthy and balanced diet.
Therefore, below we know some of the properties of rabbit meat :
- Is a lean food , so it is low in fat.
- Recommended in low cholesterol diets , especially in the case of diseases or cardiovascular disorders.
- Being rich in vitamin B12 Its use is recommended for pregnant women or during breastfeeding.
- Help people with stomach problems , being a meat easy to digest.
- Low sodium content , being interesting its consumption in people with hypertension.
- High potassium content
- Rich in proteins of high biological value.
- Recommended in slimming diets together with the meat of chicken and turkey, for its low caloric content.
Nutritional information of rabbit meat
- Calories: 140 calories per 100 grams.
- Proteins: 10.35 grams.
- Fat: 5.30 g.
- Purines: 132 mg.
- Cholesterol: 71.95 mg.
- Vitamins: vitamin A (0.35 ug.), Vitamin B1 (0.10 mg.), Vitamin B2 (0.12 mg.), Vitamin B3 (10.99 mg.), Vitamin B5 (0.80 ug. ), vitamin B6 (0.40 mg.), vitamin B7 (1 ug.), vitamin B9 (4.85 ug.), vitamin E (0.28 mg.), vitamin K (4 ug.).
- Minerals: calcium (22.80 mg.), Potassium (350 mg.), Sodium (45 mg.), Phosphorus (215 mg.).
Image | goodiesfirst