Properties of calcium for bones

calcium-bone-properties We know that when it comes to maintaining and being able to enjoy strong bones , it is essential to consume calcium a day, a mineral necessary for the proper health of bones.

With regard to the calcium benefits , we find that it is an essential nutrient closely linked to the growth, maintenance and reproduction of the human body.

In addition, it is a mineral that helps us keep our teeth healthy and strong (find out more about the healthy teeth ) and the bones .

Know the different properties of calcium for bones It is as useful as it is interesting.

Properties of calcium for bones

He calcium It is fundamental when it comes to enjoying healthy and strong bones, as it is a mineral that we possess in a greater quantity in the human body.

Not in vain teeth and the bones they take the highest proportion of calcium , with 99%, although the body tissues, blood, neurons and other body fluids take the remaining part, around 1%.

For all this, know the daily calcium needs It's fundamental. Since, for example, two servings of dairy a day (either a glass of milk or two yogurts), helps us to provide our body with the amount of calcium we need so much.

Loading ..

Recent Posts

Loading ..