Keep some healthy teeth And, among other very interesting aspects, to know how Prevent cavities Is something fundamental and important if you want to enjoy a correct oral health .
The ideal is that, from a young age, both teachers and parents themselves should teach children about the basic guidelines to follow when making a correct oral health .
And a few years later, if this does not happen, many dentists find themselves overwhelmed: either young people do not know how to properly wash their mouths (and thus maintain good oral and dental health), or not They are washed when and how they should.
Guidelines for correct oral health
- You should use a dental brush endorsed by Sanidad, and suitable to our own gums and to our personal tastes. In this sense, we can find a variety of brushes ranging from medium to high, in the matter of hardness.
- Brush the teeth for at least two minutes, and stand on each tooth for approximately thirty seconds.
- You should use a toothbrush every time you brush your teeth. In this way, we will avoid that there is food between them, and above all we will avoid the formation of plaque and tartar.
- It is advisable to use a mouthwash before and after brushing. Used earlier, we will help flush out leftover food left on most teeth, and help remove bacteria from the mouth.
- You should wash your teeth every time you eat, within the next 20 minutes. From this moment, the plaque begins to form.
- It is preferable to go to the dentist at least once a year for oral examination and cleaning.