As we explained in a previous article, in which we talked about the steps to follow to make a delicious nougat recipe from Jijona without sugar , we told you that one of the typical Christmas desserts most known, classic and consumed during these holidays are precisely the nougat recipes .
In fact, the Nougat from Jijona it has become one of the Christmas desserts more consumed.
But we also find the Alicante nougat , another of the turrones more elaborate and enjoyed these holidays.
For that reason we do not want you to stay without enjoying it, especially if you can not consume a lot of sugar. Therefore, below we explain how to elaborate the Alicante nougat without sugar .
Recipe of Alicante nougat without sugar
- 650 g. of toasted almonds
- 400 g of fructose
- 2 egg whites
- 1 package of wafers
- 3 tablespoons of water
- 4 drops of anise
Steps to make the Alicante nougat without sugar
1. Prepare a syrup with fructose and water to the point of hard ball, having enough consistency.
2. Beat the egg whites to the point of snow.
3. Now put the split almonds, the whites on the point of snow and the aniseed with syrup.
Four. Work with the spatula until it is joined.
5. Roll it in molds with the wafers placed in the bottom. Yes, under them put a white paper.
6 Now smooth and place another wafer, then put on a wooden board with some weight on top, keeping it that way for a few days.