The natural supplements they are healthy and healthy products that have been made with totally natural ingredients, which can be purchased in herbalists, parapharmacies and special nutrition stores.
So, for example, we can find supplements that help us increase defenses , to lose weight, to take care of the line, to enjoy a correct contribution in vitamins and minerals and to enjoy good health in general, among many other aspects.
But there are also ideal products for the needs of women, thus becoming excellent natural supplements for women . We tell you the most useful and interesting. Of course, do not forget the nutritional supplements about which we already talked about in a previous article.
Natural supplements for women
- Evening primrose oil : It becomes one of the best options when it comes to regulating the menstrual cycle, and to relieve the most typical symptoms of premenstrual syndrome.
Learn more about benefits of evening primrose oil .
- Iron chelate : It helps positively when it comes to preventing iron deficiencies, an extremely common disorder in young women due to the more abundant menstrual cycle.
- Red cranberry or cranberry : Useful when it comes to preventing or treating the symptoms of urinary infections, such as cystitis.
Learn more about benefits of blueberries .
- Tryptophan or valerian : They are ideal when it comes to preventing both anxiety, depression, stress and insomnia.
- Fucus : It becomes a great alternative when it comes to not gaining weight due to the existence of a somewhat slower metabolism (which usually begins at 40 years), helping to control the appetite for its satiating power.
Learn more about benefits of fucus .
- Soy lecithin : It helps positively to maintain the high cholesterol at bay, especially since the 1940s.
You can know more about the Benefits of soy lecithin .
- Soy isoflavones : In addition to helping control cholesterol, they work like estrogens, so they reduce the symptoms of menopause and suffer from osteoporosis.
Learn more about Benefits of soy isoflavones .
- Omega 3 : It is an essential fatty acid capable of reducing the most typical symptoms of menopause, such as hot flashes or depression. In addition, it decreases the risk of breast cancer.