Currently we can find in the market a great variety of nutritional supplements They have a clear objective: they help us keep our health in good condition, because they provide us with the necessary nutrients for our body to function correctly.
In this sense, for example, and within natural supplements more useful and adequate, we can highlight vitamins and minerals, essential fatty acids, royal jelly, propolis and echinacea.
In a previous article we exposed you the differences in hypertension and hypotension , discovering that both arterial hypertension As hypotension itself can be serious conditions if they are maintained long term.
However, there are very interesting natural supplements for hypertension as useful as adequate. We propose you the most useful.
Natural supplements for hypertension
- Essential fatty acids : Essential fatty acids, such as linoleic acid, exerts a hypotensive action useful against hypertension.
- Bioflavonoids : By being protective of venous capillaries and improving their permeability, they help to improve hypertension, being useful when controlling high blood pressure levels.
- Calcium and magnesium : They are two nutrients that must be administered together, since the intracellular deficiency of free magnesium tends to be related to high blood pressure levels.
- Coenzyme Q10 : On a previous occasion we talked to you about the properties of coenzyme q10 . It is a nutrient with an important effect in cardiovascular diseases.
- Dietary fiber : It helps both prevent and treat cardiovascular diseases. Meet the foods rich in fiber to discover what foods you should consume each day.
- Potassium : Since low levels of potassium causes sodium retention in cells, this causes fluid to accumulate and, therefore, increases blood pressure. You can find it in the banana, tomatoes, lettuce or artichokes.
Image / fura