In hot days like those that are already starting to do, it is usually normal that many people, especially older ones, tend to suffer from fluid retention , heaviness in the legs or cramps at night.
In fact, excessive fluid accumulation tends to become a disorder more common than you think, which affects millions of people around the world every day. And that, in fact, during the hot days, it tends to become even more evident.
Activate circulation: how?
- Drink plenty of fluids: at least 8 glasses of water per day.
- Practice physical exercise : it will help you enjoy good circulation, as well as improve it. To enjoy the benefits of exercise, the most recommended is to practice sports every day at least 30 minutes each time. For improve circulation they highlight the aerobic exercises , like walking, running or swimming.
- Follow a balanced diet : it is fundamental to maintain a good -and correct- circulation. Do not forget that the lack of potassium and fiber causes poor blood circulation, as does the excess of both saturated and sodium fats. The main thing is to cook with little salt, and follow a diet rich in fresh fruits and vegetables.
- Put your legs up : every day try to stretch your legs up.
- Wear light clothing and avoid clothes that squeeze you .
Useful massage to activate circulation
He self-massage , depending on where it is applied, it can be extremely beneficial for health, especially in the area where it is performed.
It is well known, for example, the massage to relax the neck , which is extremely ideal and interesting for those people who tend to suffer tension with great frequency in this area of the body.
On this particular occasion, we will know how to make a massage to activate circulation , which is characterized by being very easy to practice.
How to perform the massage?
In a sitting position, he rests his hand on his hip, adopting the typical "jug" shape.
Once we adopt this position, it is advisable to perform several rhythmic percussions on the hip, first on one side, and then on the other.
This massage can be practiced at any time of the day, being recommended to do it 1 to 2 times each day.