He magnesium chloride consists of a chemical compound which is constituted by chlorine Y magnesium . Although it is a compound that actually has a wide variety of applications in the industry, it becomes an excellent compound for our health, insofar as it complies with a series of functions very important in the body.
In fact, Did you know that many diseases appear as a consequence of the lack in our daily diet of magnesium chloride? The absence of adequate quantities also influences, so that our own organism is not able to take advantage of it at all.
Precisely are the properties of magnesium chloride those that determine that it is a compound that could not be lacking in a varied and balanced diet. But as with any other active principle, we must bear in mind that it presents a series of contraindications determined.
The benefits of magnesium chloride
Excellent for good kidney health
Magnesium chloride is an excellent natural choice when it comes to activate and vitalize the different and different functions of the kidneys , being especially suitable when stimulating renal functions. In addition, it acts positively to eliminate the acid that accumulates in these organs.
Against fatigue and fatigue
If for a while you feel tired or very tired from a muscular point of view, Magnesium chloride is suitable because it helps to heal muscle injuries , while acting as an excellent preventive of fatigue, muscle fatigue and cramps.
For example, its regular consumption is especially interesting for athletes, and for those who perform a high physical performance. It also helps to strengthen the muscles, helping them to maintain and correct development.
Reduce the cholesterol
In case of high cholesterol Magnesium chloride is useful for reduce high LDL cholesterol levels (also known as bad cholesterol), especially when its consumption is regular.
Magnesium chloride is a good blood purifier , helping to maintain a clean blood, which in turn is useful to balance the pH of the blood.
Mental balance, good against depression and anxiety
Given the helps to vitalize different brain functions , as well as the transmission of nerve impulses, is excellent for bring mental balance . In turn, it helps combat depression, stress and anxiety in a totally natural way
Good for bones and against osteoarthritis
While helps to cure osteoarthritis caused by decalcification , contributes to the good maintenance of both the bones and the teeth in normal conditions, participating in a very active way in the formation of firm and strong bones .
How to take magnesium chloride?
There are several options when it comes to preparing and taking magnesium chloride. Fundamentally because in herbalists and specialized stores you can buy the crystallized magnesium chloride for its preparation at home, already prepared, or for its consumption in tablets.
We explain below how to prepare it if you choose to buy crystallized magnesium chloride:
- How to prepare crystallized magnesium chloride : you only need 30 grams of crystallized magnesium chloride and 1 liter of water. In a saucepan boil the liter of water, and when it boils turn off the heat and let it cool a bit. Then place the water in a glass container and dissolve the crystallized magnesium chloride. Mix well, cover and save.
- And how to take it? : its consumption is recommended after the age of 35, although it can also be taken before. In case of having less than this age it is advisable to take half a spoonful of magnesium chloride. While, from the age of 35, it is advisable to take between one to two tablespoons a day.
Magnesium chloride for weight loss
Recently it is very common to observe that magnesium chloride is used in slimming diets, due to its supposed slimming qualities. But is it true that it helps to lose weight?
We can discover a series of benefits that make magnesium chloride effective in weight loss, especially when consumed as a dietary supplement. The most interesting are the following:
- Reduce anxiety and avoid overeating: Magnesium chloride is useful to alleviate the anxiety that we may feel when eating, especially when that anxiety leads us to overeat and compulsively. What's more, it helps the nerves to function properly and acts as a natural relaxant.
- It acts as a mild laxative: This quality means that it helps naturally when it comes to fighting constipation, so it will be useful to avoid swelling.
Contraindications of magnesium chloride
There are several contraindications presented by magnesium chloride. Among the most important ones we can mention above all two:
- Renal insufficiency : despite being a good active principle for the proper functioning of the kidneys , since it can form kidney stones is not advised in case of renal failure.
- Diarrhea : being a natural laxative, its consumption is not recommended in case of diarrhea.
- Colitis : in the same way that the consumption of magnesium chloride is not advised in case of diarrhea, neither is it recommended in case of colitis.
Images | ISTOCKPHOTO / THINKSTOCK