He irritable colon It is considered one of the most common disorders that affects many people every year. Not in vain, it is one of the most common medical disorders, along with the gastritis and with the gastritis nervosa .
In fact, although very few people know it, the medical reality is that a patient is diagnosed with irritable colon when the medical specialist can not identify any other cause.
For this reason, it is quite common that causes such as following an unbalanced diet, and common emotional disorders such as stress or anxiety are considered as their consequences.
But to be able diagnose the irritable bowel as such, it is required that their symptoms sit for 12 weeks over a year.
Irritable bowel symptoms
- Abdominal swelling
- Gases and flatulence.
- Continuous constipation that alternates with periods of diarrhea.
- Retortijones (which usually disappear when you go to the bathroom).
- Sensation of not having completed the evacuation completely.
- Need to go to the bathroom after eating or getting up.
- Abdominal cramps.
Irritable bowel treatment
It is true that there is no medical treatment for irritable bowel that helps to solve its root causes, given that the main treatment that could be provided has to do with the change of nutritional habits and the follow-up of a calm and stable life emotionally speaking.
It is essential, for example, that the person suffering from this disorder change their diet, and opt for the consumption of more foods rich in fiber and take probiotics, which nourish and care for the intestinal flora.
It is also advisable to stay away from stress and anxiety, especially those situations that cause their appearance. Natural techniques such as meditation or relaxation can be very helpful.
Recommendations for people who have irritable bowel
Although it is true that there is no specific medical treatment, it would be advisable to follow the following basic recommendations:
- Eat foods that are easy to digest.
- Try to increase the consumption of foods rich in soluble fiber.
- The consumption of probiotics will help you nourish and care for your intestinal flora. In addition, it will facilitate your digestions.
- Consume the fruits always without seeds.
- Avoid coffee, alcohol and tobacco. They excite the intestine.
- Eat low-fat foods of animal origin.
- Eat slowly and enjoy each bite slowly.
- Live a more relaxed life.
- Avoid stress and anxiety.