In a previous article we explained to you in a brief way how to take care of the health of the eyes . Today we want to delve a little more to contribute more Tips to take care of your eyes easily .
Through our eyes we see the world and yet sometimes we do not realize how important it is to take care of our eyes. Thanks to the sight the brain receives images and informs of what happens in the outside world. That is why it is so important to pay attention to both your care and your hygiene.
The eyes are sensitive and delicate organs and any serious injury to them can even mean we can lose vision. We must do a review at least once a year. Having a good vision is a sign of quality of life.
The eyes are less protected than any other organ in our body. With age, vision problems become worse as they make their presence diseases that can affect vision such as diabetes, glaucoma, macular degeneration.
Although the eyes have their defense mechanism they are exposed to the aggressions of external agents like the wind, the sun, the pollution, the cold, the chlorine. Due to how life has evolved, we spend many hours in front of the computer for work reasons and to this we must also add the hours that are in front of the television.
We include some tips that will undoubtedly help us keep our eyes in good health :
- Do not touch or rub your eyes with your hands and wash your hands often to protect them from infection.
- Use sunglasses with protection against ultraviolet rays.
- Stand at the right distance from the computer, put a screen protector and rest your eyes every so often closing two minutes when we take an hour. That there is enough light and avoid reflections on the screen. Decrease the brightness of the monitor. Blink frequently when you are in front of the computer to prevent the eyes from drying out.
- Avoid places where there is a lot of smoke.
- Yes in your work there is risk such as welding, handling of chemical products, detergents, solvents that can damage your eyes use protective glasses.
- Sleeping enough hours are also important for the eyes to rest.
- Consume foods and fruits rich in vitamin A, C, B2: such as spinach, cucumber, carrot, broccoli, pumpkin, tomato, melon, mango, grapes, blueberries.
Other useful tips to take care of the health of the eyes
- It is essential that you visit the ophthalmologist at least once a year. In this sense, it is essential to make annual eye exams.
- In case you need them (whenever there is sun and you go out on the street during the day), use a properly qualified sunglasses. Remember that they must have all the securities.
- If possible, avoid driving at night, especially if there is poor visibility.
- Avoid looking directly at the sun, because this can damage them.
- Work, read or study always with the right light. What is preferable? Enjoy natural light In case it is not possible, always choose a good table lamp that illuminates you properly.
- If you use the computer screen for a long time, try to rest your eyes every 30 minutes. It is ideal to get up and stretch your legs a little. You will avoid some eyestrain and tired vision.
Image | Scinern