One of the main problems or problems faced by those people who are following a slimming diet or even from weight control , is the appearance of want to eat , and of hunger itself.
This is so because when there is a tendency to change eating habits , and tend to eat less, either by the diet itself, or for control our weight , sometimes it becomes difficult to reduce the appetite and the desire to eat.
However, recent studies (which have been published recently), seem to endorse some of the advice that we have already given you in previous moments,
One of them indicates that eat slowly and slowly , enjoying each bite and savoring each food helps people to lose weight, since we help our stomach to digest the food better.
And because, among other issues, those people who eat slowly tend to eat fewer calories. But this is not only one of the most outstanding benefits of eating slowly, since we perceive the aromas thus increasing the satisfaction effect.
Another of the tricks or tips is to exercise regularly, especially follow a program of 3 months of aerobic movement, without changing even the usual diet.
These two main tips can help not only lose weight, but also reduce appetite, and therefore the desire to eat.
Reduce appetite with simple tips
- Avoid snacking and eating between meals .
- Eat five times a day : breakfast, lunch, lunch, snack and dinner.
- Chew slowly . It is useful for your brain to get the signals from our digestive system to stop eating once we have satiated.
- Do not buy the food with hunger . Try to go to the supermarket when you have already eaten, so you will avoid buying trinkets or industrial pastries, or even food that you do not really need.
- Be patient and motivate yourself .