We are just at a time when it is already getting cold, and the first flu Y colds They arrive with the arrival of autumn (as long as redundancy is allowed).
During this time it is usual that the so-called seasonal flu , consisting of a common contagious disease typical of temperate regions like our country, caused by a flu virus, there are three types: influenza type A, influenza type B, and influenza type C (whose cases are many less frequent).
Although most infections do not require seriousness, and yes be a few days of rest at home. However, in some cases this infection can become serious and have serious consequences when you do not act on time.
While it is true that there are useful tricks for prevent the flu , in case it has already caught you, it is best to know how to recover from a flu . We explain it step by step.
How to recover from a flu?
- Rest and patience : One of the fundamental questions and recommended or recommended by many doctors is to have patience and stay at home resting. It is advisable not to force our body , since the flu (especially if accompanied by a fever more or less high) tends to weaken a lot.
- Avoid overcooking at home : If you have a fever, our body needs to refrigerate properly. For this reason, It is not recommended that you get too warm when you are at home .
- Drink fluids : Drinking liquids such as water, juices or infusions are advised when you have the flu or cold , since it is the way we can help our body to eliminate the infection through urine. Broths like chicken soup are ideal at this time.
- Follow a balanced diet : Consume fresh fruits and vegetables , that will help you eliminate the infection by being very rich in water. Fruits such as oranges, kiwi or pineapple are ideal against colds and flu because they are rich in vitamin C.
- Do not self-medicate : Avoid self-medication and take only those medications prescribed by your doctor once you have been diagnosed. Remember that self-medication will only help the infection to become stronger in the future , since they lose capacity for action.
Image / anieto2k