Today we can find in the market with a good variety of soaps for all tastes, with many scents, aromas and even different colors.
With regard to the basic recommendations when choosing the best soap, it is always best that it respects the natural health of our skin, hydrate it and take care of it properly.
But if you want to vary a bit and do something even more special, we suggest some tips for make a homemade soap .
How to make a homemade soap
- 150 g of strawberries or 2 apples.
- 130 g. of neutral soap.
- A cup of water.
Steps to make homemade soap
1. In a cup of water, cook the strawberries or apples in a bain-marie.
2. Macha his pulp and strain.
3. Now mix the resulting liquid with the entire neutral soap.
Four. Put it back in the water bath, until you notice that the mixture has been integrated almost completely.
5. Finally let cool, and cut into bars.