There are many properties of the sprouts , which we can particularly find in healthy and healthy foods, rich in essential nutrients and useful for taking care of our health from the inside.
The main peculiarity of these foods is their easy obtaining, which is why we can obtain them comfortably in our own house, without having to purchase them already elaborated.
For this, as we will see below, it is necessary to have a glass jar, a cotton cloth and organic seeds, which you can find in any herbalist, supermarket or dietetics shop.
How to make germinates at home?
- 1 bottle or glass jar at least 5 centimeters high.
- 1 cotton cloth, preferably white.
- Scotch tape.
- 1/4 ecological seeds.
- 1 bowl
- 1 fine sieve.
How to make sprouts
1. First choose those seeds that are whole, and place them in the jar or source.
2. Put them in a fine sieve and wash them well under the water jet.
3. Pass them to the bowl now and cover them with plenty of water, letting them soak in the fridge.
Four. After an approximate soaking time of between 1 to 14 hours (depends on the kind of seed), drain the water and place them in the jar.
5. Cover with the white cloth and adjust the mouth with the help of the adhesive tape.
6 Now invert the jar on a plate and put it in an area where natural light comes in.
7 It is convenient to repeat this process 2 to 3 times a day.
8 Once the germinated has been obtained, let it stand for a few hours in the sun.
9. Finally, store it in a container with a lid in the refrigerator, until the moment you are going to consume it.