We live in a time when both overweight as the obesity they are conditions (or real diseases), which are seen as absolutely normal, even though their consequences, to a greater extent known, can be extremely serious for health.
Every year hundreds of thousands of new cases of obesity are diagnosed. Figures that have reached alarming levels, mainly due to the little practice of physical exercise (the number of people who live a generally sedentary life is increasing), the consumption of unhealthy foods or meals, and the maintenance of a little weight healthy.
For this reason, know what is the ideal weight (in this sense, the ideal weight in men and the ideal weight in women ) is useful to know if we have or not overweight, and if we should lower it.
However, when a person follows a diet of weight loss and manages to lose weight, it is common to find that they do not know how to maintain the weight , to not increase it. Luckily, there are tips or habits that can help a lot.
How to maintain the weight?
Whether you have lost weight or not overweight, you will surely be interested in discovering how to maintain the weight , since only in this way you can avoid its possible increase.
Generally follow a healthy diet, rich in natural and low-calorie foods, and regularly exercise regularly enough to keep in weight in normal values.
To achieve this, it may be useful to follow the following basic tips:
- Follow a healthy diet, based on healthy food and healthy
- Avoid very fatty and very caloric foods: sweets and pastries in general, very caloric and salty snacks, soft drinks and sweets, and fast food or junk.
- Practice physical exercise regularly, especially at least three times a week, for 30 minutes. This will prevent sedentary lifestyle, one of the main causes of excess weight.
- Take 1.5 to 2 liters of water daily.
- Consume 5 servings of fresh fruit and vegetables every day. In addition to nutrients, they help eliminate toxins that our body does not need, are rich in fiber and help maintain weight.
As we can see, these are simple healthy tips to follow that, nevertheless, provide us with a good number of benefits for our health. Try to follow them every day. Soon you will notice the difference.