Now that the good weather is approaching and that already many people do not hesitate to take a walk on the beach or enjoy a good dip on the beach or in the pool, there is no doubt that it can be interesting to discover some healthy tips to enjoy a summer as healthy as possible , even more so when there are still a few months left until this expected station arrives officially.
Not in vain, it is common that during these dates many people are immersed in the so-called operation bikini , since after the excesses of Christmas, it is common to follow a diet and weight loss plan that helps to look an enviable figure.
But is that summer also has its risks : the heat, the consumption of certain foods that could even be considered as "dangerous", the follow-up of equally dangerous diets ... But let's go in parts.
Be careful with heat and high temperatures
It is usual that high temperatures are registered during the summer , which can have an extremely negative effect on regulation system of our body temperature .
This can cause a heat exhaustion , with clear symptoms such as nausea, cramps, weakness and dizziness.
It is also common for this heat to cause sunstroke , whose symptoms are red skin, sudden rise in body temperature and headache that can lead to loss of consciousness. Therefore, the smallest symptom requires medical assistance as quickly as possible.
Therefore, it is advisable to follow the following basic tips:
- Drink much liquid : even if you are not thirsty, drinking plenty of fluids is essential to hydrate our body during the summer months. Of course, try to avoid sodas with sugary gas and drinks with alcohol and caffeine. It is better to drink fresh water, fresh juices or even refreshing teas.
- Opt for fresh dishes : the salads are ideal, since in addition to refreshing they contribute water to your organism. You must avoid copious meals in turn.
- Stay in the shade : If you are away from home, stay under an umbrella or in places where there is shade. It is advisable to reduce your physical activity.
Protect yourself from the sun
How many times have you heard that to get a natural tan It is not necessary to use sunscreens, as these do not help to tan our skin, so it is common to use suntan oils .
However, it is essential to keep in mind that to enjoy a healthy tan , without putting our skin at risk, it is fundamental use of suitable sunscreen creams according to our skin type , since in this way we will not only avoid the dangerous ones sunburn , but bigger problems, as is the case skin cancer .
Therefore, it is useful to follow the following tips:
- Always use photoresist It is advisable that you put it on your skin half an hour before starting the sun exposure, and even apply it every two hours or every time you get in the water. Even if your skin is already dark, you still use photoresist. It is also essential to use photoresist even if it is cloudy.
- Avoid exposure in the hours of greatest danger : especially between 12 and 16 hours, given that in this period the solar radiation is much more dangerous.
Beware of food poisoning
Although we already deal with this more extensively in our note on food poisoning in summer , we must pay special attention to certain health and hygiene councils in this regard:
- Certain foods : be especially careful with foods such as eggs, fish, seafood and meats. Regarding eggs, it is best to buy those with dates of packaging and expiration, never washing them and always keeping them in the fridge. Regarding meats, they should always be fresh, with the appearance of red meat and white fat. On fish and seafood, they should also be fresh and prepared at the moment, if they should not be quickly frozen.
- If you eat out : avoid salads, sandwiches or sandwiches with creams or mayonnaise-based sauces. Of course, we must take special care with the Russian salad.
Other health tips ideal for summer
- Consume fresh vegetables and fruits, vegetables, white meat and fish. You can enjoy excellent seasonal dishes refreshing, such as fresh salads, gazpacho or natural juices.
- Do not forget to practice physical exercise regularly. However, you should always avoid the most critical moments of the day. It is best to practice it in the morning from 7 to 9 o'clock, or in the evening-night from 8 to 10 o'clock.
- Moisturize your body even if you are not thirsty Do not forget that it is essential to drink at least 2 liters of water per day.
- When you go out to the street, even if you are not going to sunbathe, use the sunscreen that suits you best, depending on your skin type.
- Avoid sudden changes in temperature, especially when you are at the beach or in the pool. Remember to enter the water little by little.
How can we improve the rest during the hot days?
During the summer it is totally normal that there is a greater intensity of sunlight, something that can make a lot of people happy, but to others annoy because that excess of light prevents them from sleep well .
It is also usual that, with the increase in temperatures, many people feel extreme heat during the night, which can also prevent them from sleeping at ease, and above all, resting properly.
Luckily, there are some tricks that will let you know how to improve rest in summer . Something extremely suitable and useful, especially now that it is not long before the hottest days of the year begin to arrive.
If your problem is that you are very upset by the intensity of sunlight that occurs during the summer days, especially because it causes you to wake up as soon as dawn begins, the solution is to use a specific mask to help you rest a lot best.
If the heat at night is your biggest enemy, remember that it is essential that you always shower with warm water, because if you bathe with cold or very cold water, the only thing you will do is to have more heat later.
It is also recommended that you dine lightly, preferably salads and fruits, which besides being healthy and healthy, help you to rest better and refresh you.