The heat arrives, the good weather and the summer, and with it the desire to get a tan and to get a great healthy tan , which is possible as long as we follow the basic safety and health guidelines to protect our skin.
Every year, when the good weather arrives, many of our readers ask us what tricks are there for get a tan , a very remarkable question if we agree that starting this month officially begins the summer.
And, with it, the expected time to enjoy a desired vacation, regardless of the time in which they actually last.
But, how to get brown ? Knowing it is vital to know the steps to take to get dark, but as long as - of course - the minimum safety measures necessary to protect and care for the skin are met.
How to get tan
- Avoid exposure when the sun falls perpendicular to you, which means that its rays fall in a straight line on our head.
- Try to always take the sun in the morning, before 10 o'clock, or after 4 o'clock.
- Avoid sunbathing from 10 am to 4 pm in the afternoon. It is the most "dangerous" moment of the day (you have more information in our article about hours to sunbathe ).
- Expose to the sun gradually. For example, the first day does not exceed twenty minutes. Then you can expand a little each exhibition as the days go by.
- Use protective creams according to your skin phototype ( skin type and protection factor ).
- Opt for a healthy and healthy diet, rich in fruits, vegetables and vegetables. In this time, it is ideal to consume fruits and vegetables of orange color, rich in carotenes and beta-carotene that help to get a good tan and to prolong it.
- Of course, do not forget to consume water every day, from 1.5 to 2 liters per day.