Tricks to prime a good mate
The Yerba mate it is a tree native to the subtropical forest of South America, which usually grows mainly in the basins of the Paraná, Paraguay and Uruguay rivers.
Although it is true that the primitive inhabitants of these zones (the Guarani), used the leaves due to the properties of yerba mate , even today it is still very consumed in several Latin American countries.
But, how to bake a good mate ? Is there a trick or steps to follow for this? We explain it to you
How to prime a good mate
- Mate (name given to the glass in which the infusion is placed)
- Light bulb
Steps to prime the mate
1) Put the water on the fire.
2) Once it is hot, place it in a thermos to maintain its temperature.
3) Fill with the yerba mate about 3/4 parts of the mate.
4) Just on one side, add a little water
5) Let it rest a few seconds.
6) Now enter the bulb, only on the wet.
7) Finally, fill the mate with hot water.