We know that the fatty liver it is, to this day, an extremely common pathology in Western society, mainly due to the lifestyle we tend to carry at this time.
It is a cardiovascular disease known in the health field as hepatic steatosis , and tends to be a generally benign pathology that is characterized by the accumulation of fat in the liver .
After the moment of diagnosis, and although it is true that there is no specific treatment for eliminate fat in the liver , the patient is instructed to diet and lose weight, change their eating habits and try to improve their diet by a healthy food .
In this sense, there are basic tips to keep in mind that allow us to know how to eliminate fat in the liver . Here's how.
How to eliminate fat in the liver?
- First of all you must know if your weight exceeds the recommended by the WHO attending to your height and your physical build. In this aspect, you should watch if you exceed your recommended BMI ( free calculator of IMC ). You should avoid excess weight (overweight and obesity).
- Avoid drinking alcohol even if it's just a few drinks. Alcohol leads to a greater accumulation of fat in the liver, and it damages it more and more.
- High-fat foods or sweets and industrial pastries should be eliminated from the daily diet.
- The ideal is to maintain a balanced diet, modifying the eating habits that we maintained until now. It is preferable to follow a diet rich in fruits and vegetables.
- Take a lot of water, preferably at least 2 liters of water a day, as it helps the body to purify inside.
- Practice physical exercise, preferably every day. This helps to burn excess fat and helps the metabolization of fats by our body to be complete.
- It is also advisable to opt for some remedies that the Phytotherapy can you give us In this sense, taking artichoke, milk thistle and dandelion capsules for at least 3 months can be of great help, helping in the process of digestion and metabolism of fats, while milk thistle protects the liver and promotes the regeneration of liver cells.
Remember purify the liver at least once a year, to clean and regenerate it.