With an energizing bath we try to find the solution to those days in which we walk downhearted, tired, and in which an extra energy could do us no harm. It usually happens that when we hear about baths, to think that they are only destined to relax, to rest, to induce us to sleep, to de-stress.
However, baths are extremely useful for many other conditions such as, to release the skin of toxins, open pores, relax both muscles and joints, to promote bowel movement, to improve circulation.
The reasons why we sometimes find ourselves lacking in energy can be several, such as stress, seasonal changes, ups and downs in our emotional and personal life, overwork, not enough rest or sleep, fast foods, carelessness in nutrition, sedentary lifestyle.
Perhaps for that reason it is important to pay attention to a series of tips with which we could avoid suffering these symptoms:
- We must take care of the food that should be healthy and balanced, rich in vegetables, preferably fresh fruits, rich in fiber, cereals, protein, magnesium, and vitamins.
- Hydrate well, drink between 1.5 liters and 2 liters of water per day.
- We should not skip breakfast, it is the most important meal of the day to start the day full of energy, make breakfast rich in protein.
- Make five meals a day, light and in small portions.
- Avoid copious meals.
- Use the fruit, vegetable and vegetable smoothies that give us energy.
- Also resort to the infusions of herbs and medicinal plants that give us an extra energy.
- Exercise daily moderately.
- Avoid sedentary lifestyle.
- Avoid obesity and overweight.
- Do not abuse caffeinated beverages such as coffee and caffeinated beverages such as cola drinks.
- Rest and sleep enough to notice us rested the next day.
To combat both fatigue and fatigue and the reluctance that often accompany when we are short of energy we can resort to home and natural remedies to find the momentum we need to eliminate fatigue and we will also gain health.
Then we provide a series of baths with natural energizers to prepare with different essential oils that will give us the properties and benefits we are looking for.
The essential oils with properties and energizing benefits and to which we can resort are the following: essential oil of rosemary, grapefruit, eucalyptus, mint.
How to make an energizing bath with essential oils
Rosemary essential oil energizing bath
The essential oil of rosemary has stimulating and toning properties, improves blood circulation.
- 10 drops of rosemary essential oil.
- Warm water at a temperature of 37º C in sufficient quantity to submerge the body.
We open the tap and fill the bathtub with warm water with sufficient quantity to submerge the body.
The ideal temperature of the water to enjoy this energizing bath should be 37º C. Once we have enough water, add the drops of essential oil and stir a little.
We enjoy this bath for 15 or 20 minutes. To finish our energizing bath we will give a shower of cold water throughout the body.
Grapefruit essential oil energizing bath
The essential oil of grapefruit gives us energizing properties and gives us a vivifying effect, with which we will recover the energies.
The grapefruit is a citrus fruit so we must not expose ourselves to the sun when we take a bath with essential grapefruit oil since it is photosensitizing.
- 8 or 10 drops of grapefruit essential oil.
- Water at a temperature of 37º C, to fill the bathtub.
We fill the bathtub with water at a temperature of 37º C, in sufficient quantity so that the whole body is covered.
We close the tap and carefully get into the bathtub. Add the drops of grapefruit essential oil and shake the water a bit to integrate the essential oil. The ideal time to enjoy this bath is 15 minutes.
We will finish our energizing bath with a shower of cold water all over the body.
Wild pine energy bath
The pine essential oil gives us revitalizing properties with which we will undoubtedly recover the energies that we lack.
- 10 drops of Scots pine essential oil.
- Warm water at 37º C, fill the bathtub with enough water to submerge the body.
We open the hot water tap to fill the bathtub. The water temperature should be at 37 ºC. Once the water bath is full, we enter inside.
Add the drops of pine essential oil and stir a little so that the essential oil is integrated with the water. We will enjoy this energizing bath for 20 minutes.
Then we will finish the energizing bath with a shower of cold water all over the body.