With the arrival of autumn and winter, and especially of the coldest months of the year, there are many people who worry about knowing how they can increase defenses , and above all, what types of food to increase the defenses , as well as the vitamins and minerals to raise the defenses necessary.
Among the main objectives to raise the defenses, we find the prevention of influenza and colds, conditions that tend to get worse during the colder times.
It is true that there are a series of home remedies for flu that can be very useful against this infection, but did you know that there are also a good number of home remedies for colds ?
Homemade and natural remedies for colds
- One of the basic recommendations that can be given when it comes to preventing colds, or even to help our body to fight against them, is to drink a lot of fluids.
- Experts recommend increasing the consumption of vegetables and fruits rich in cold during cold seasons. vitamin C .
- Garlic cloves can be very useful against the cold. Of course, it is advisable to consume a clove of raw garlic five times a day, something that will improve our immune system.
- It is normal for a cold to cause a sore throat. If this is your case, it is advisable to gargle with bicarbonate or salt, ideally combined with thyme infusion.
- When the cold causes persistent sneezing, you can relieve your symptoms wash your nose with salt and warm water.
In Naturalternativa | Cold in summer