The kidneys they are fundamental organs in the process of both detoxification and purification of our organism. Among its main functions are responsible for the elimination of toxins and waste that our body does not need , becoming in fact one of the main filters of our blood , by purifying it by retaining only that which our body can take advantage of, and eliminating what the body must discard through the urine.
In fact, did you know that the kidneys, with an operation and a normal state, are capable of filtering about 180 liters of fluid per day? Of these, only 1.5 liters are eliminated in the form of urine. Every 50 minutes they purify all the blood, so that before the end of the day they have passed through them 1,700 liters of blood.
But its functions do not end there, since in addition to filtering and purifying the blood regulate the homeostasis of our body, secrete certain hormones, participate in the reabsorption of electrolytes and regulate blood pressure.
They consist of a pair of bean-shaped or bean-shaped organs. They present the size of a closed fist (about 13 centimeters long and 8 centimeters wide), and we found them located in the back part of the abdominal cavity, just above the waist. While the right kidney is found 'resting' under the liver, the left kidney is under the diaphragm.
Therefore, once a year it is interesting purify the kidneys , to help them to better perform their different and different functions of detoxification and purification, especially if we take into account that if we do not maintain adequate renal health, all the residual substances that pass through these organs can accumulate in them.
We recommend you read How to detoxify the kidneys .
Another interesting option is to know how to prepare at home certain infusions for the kidneys , which help in the process of purifying the kidneys, protect them and are also useful to promote the elimination of toxins through urine, a quality that in turn translates into stimulating and restoring different renal functions.
The best infusions to care, clean and purify the kidneys
Infusion of horsetail
The horse tail It is a plant with interesting diuretic benefits that stimulate a correct and adequate function of the kidneys . In addition to this very important quality it becomes a very suitable natural option when there are certain kidney problems, such as urinary tract infections, kidney stones, grit and inflammation.
To prepare the infusion you need the following ingredients and follow the steps indicated below.
- Ingredients : 1 teaspoon of horsetail, 1 cup of water.
- Preparation : put the water in a saucepan or casserole and bring to a boil. Before it starts to boil, turn off the heat, remove and add the horsetail. Cover and let stand between 5 to 10 minutes. Straighten and drink.
- How to drink? : if you wish you can take this infusion twice a day, the first one fasting and the next one after the meal.
Infusion of dandelion
He dandelion It is probably one of the most popular and popular medicinal plants for the purification of our body, as well as for the healing and protection of the kidneys. Like horsetail helps in the elimination of toxins through urine , restoring and stimulating the different functions of the kidneys. In addition, it is useful in case of kidney and gall stones .
- Ingredients : 1 teaspoon of dandelion, 1 cup of water.
- Preparation : put the water in a saucepan and bring to a boil. Turn off the heat, remove from heat, add the dandelion, cover the saucepan and let it stand for 5 minutes. Strain, serve in a cup and drink.
- How to drink? : you can take this infusion 3 times a day. The first fasting, and the next after lunch and dinner.
Infusion of parsley
He parsley It is an herb that we usually use in the kitchen, but whose benefits for the purification and cleaning of the kidneys are not really as well known. In fact, it is an aromatic herb ideal for cleaning the kidneys , thanks to its diuretic qualities, which favor and help in the stimulation of renal functions.
- Ingredients : 1 teaspoon fresh (or dried) parsley, 1 cup of water.
- Preparation : put the water in a saucepan and bring to a boil. Turn off the heat, remove it and add the fresh parsley, covering the saucepan and letting it rest for 5 minutes. Strain, serve and drink.
- How to drink? : you can take this infusion 3 times a day, one of them fasting and the others after meals.
- Contraindications : for its content in oxalic acid its consumption is not advised in case of kidney stones or people with tendency to them.
These three medicinal infusions are ideal for the proper purification and cleaning of the kidneys. Of course, it is advisable to drink them for 7 to 15 days, and then rest for a week. On the other hand, to combine its benefits you can take in the same infusion dandelion and horsetail, two medicinal plants that are perfectly well in this regard.