The Antioxidants Are substances that we find in certain foods, and that have a great variety of Benefits Y Properties For our body, since they protect it from the action of free radicals.
As has been scientifically proven in a wide variety of studies and research, free radicals are responsible for some diseases and aging processes.
Because of this, it is more than advisable and appropriate to count on our diet and daily diet with many of these Foods rich in antioxidants .
Foods rich in antioxidants
- Garlic : Contains allicin, a substance that gives the garlic its particular aroma and flavor. It can help to eliminate and reduce malignant tumors (according to studies done in mice, lack confirmation in human investigations).
- Teas : Although not food itself, but drinks, are rich in catechins and polyphenols, which activate the mebabolismo and act as antioxidants.
- Tomatoes : Contains lycopene ( Benefits of lycopene ), Which helps prevent prostate and gastrointestinal cancer.
- Vitamin C : Although it is not a food, it is a vitamin that we find in many fruits and vegetables. It has a great antioxidant power, besides Prevent cancer And stimulate the immune system.
- Came : It is not a food, but a very healthy drink as long as it is taken in moderation. It contains tannins, a substance that helps cleanse our arteries.
- Coles : They contain flavonoids, natural dyes with a powerful antioxidant action.