He liver It is considered an authentic "factory" in our body, becoming in fact one of the most important organs. Why? Fundamentally for the large number of functions carried out throughout the day.
Among these most important functions, they stand out above all for their usefulness in purifying the blood by eliminating toxins and waste, in addition to working jointly with the gallbladder in the digestion of fats.
At the time of take care of the liver , an interesting option is purify the liver at least once a year, since in this way we will help you to purify naturally and we will get the best performance from that moment on.
But just as there are beneficial foods for the liver , there are also foods or harmful products for their proper health: this is the case, for example, of alcohol, very spicy foods, fried and very fatty.
Diet beneficial for the liver
A beneficial nutrition for the liver it must above all be based on the consumption of natural, fresh, healthy and healthy foods, avoiding foods with something contained in fats and unhealthy food products.
It is essential to follow a healthy diet rich in fresh fruits and vegetables, in addition to eating several servings of lean or white meats, fish, legumes and whole grains every week.
We must also take between 1.5 to 2 liters of liquid each day, combining water and infusions useful for the liver (such as the infusion of dandelion, artichoke and milk thistle).
Ideal foods for the liver
- Artichokes : they are ideal foods for the liver, thanks to that they increase the secretion of bile on the one hand, and help in the metabolization of fats, on the other.
- Milk thistle : it is a very beneficial plant when it comes to protecting the liver, since it helps in the regeneration of liver cells.
- Garlic : is a food capable of activating the different enzymes of the liver, which help in the elimination of toxins by our body. It also contains allicin and selenium, which help in its natural cleansing.
- Carrots : stimulates and improves the different liver functions.
- Beet : It is rich in flavonoids and beta-carotene, which means it is useful to improve the various functions of the liver.
- Grapefruit : it is a fruit rich in vitamin C and antioxidants, which help in the natural cleansing of the liver, in addition to detoxifying it.
- Avocados : help the body produce glutathione, a useful nutrient for the liver to eliminate harmful toxins that accumulate in it.
- Apples : they are rich in pectins and useful chemical components so that the liver is easier to purify.
- Cruciferous : especially broccoli and cauliflower, which increase the production of enzymes in the liver.
Image | joyosity