When it comes to protecting the cardiovascular system and preventing the onset of cardiovascular diseases, there is no doubt that the follow-up of healthy nutrition is fundamental, based above all on a balanced diet and as healthy as possible.
exist beneficial foods for the cardiovascular system , which help precisely maintain good cardiovascular health because in addition to being useful for reducing high levels of blood fats ( high cholesterol Y high triglycerides , above all) help naturally to lower blood pressure.
Although it is essential to follow a healthy diet, based on a natural and balanced nutrition, we can also pay attention to those foods that bring cardiovascular benefits to our health.
Beneficial nutrition for the cardiovascular system
- Vegetables, fruits and vegetables : they are natural foods that help to reduce cardiovascular risk, thanks to the fact that they contain beneficial nutrients in case of cholesterol or blood pressure. He avocado It is rich in healthy and protective fats, while garlic is able to lower cholesterol.
- Dairy products : it is better to opt for skimmed milk products and derived products. For example, daily it is advisable to drink two glasses of skimmed milk and a small portion of non-fat cheese.
- Blue fish : the blue fish They are rich in omega 3 and 6 fatty acids, which help maintain good cardiovascular health. Highlights for example salmon, tuna or mackerel. And the advisable thing is to consume blue fish three or four times per week.
- Nuts : they are some recognized heart-healthy foods, highlighting above all the walnuts and the almonds.
- Dark chocolate : Who said that to enjoy good cardiovascular health it is not possible to enjoy a delicious piece of dark chocolate? In fact, the opposite happens: it is especially rich in flavonoids with antioxidant effects.
- Teas : highlights green tea, a drink rich in protective antioxidants and heart-healthy.
Image | pepemczolz