With the arrival of the autumn and winter seasons, bad weather is one of the highlights of these beautiful seasons of the year, just after a few warm months and good weather.
With the change of season, it is common that many people suffer a decline in their defenses, which is why it is useful to know how we can increase defenses .
The same happens with the change of schedule, and with the decrease in hours of light, which also affects negatively in many people, causing even the appearance of the so-called autumnal asthenia (or depression in autumn ).
For all these reasons, it is common for many people to aggravate or resent themselves, and to question whether we are facing a flu or cold . What are the differences between the two?
Symptoms of the flu
- It appears suddenly.
- High fever appears.
- The level of exhaustion of the person tends to be severe.
- Dry cough may appear.
- The throat and head usually hurt.
- The person may suffer a loss of appetite.
- Because of the fever and the discomfort itself, the person suffers chills, and the joints and muscles hurt.
Symptoms of colds
- The cold usually appears slowly.
- The person may have a mild fever or simply not have it.
- The level of exhaustion is usually mild.
- The cough tends to be rough or severe.
- The throat is usually not inflamed and does not hurt
- There is no headache.
- The appetite tends to be normal.
- Chills may appear.
- Muscles and joints do not hurt.
In Naturalternativa | Home remedies for the flu /
Home remedies for the cold