Surely those people who tend to practice exercise Every day they know that they are less prone to fattening, since the practice of a regular physical activity activates the metabolism, avoiding the accumulation of fat.
For this reason, many are the health experts who recommend performing, regularly and if possible every day, between 30 and 60 minutes of aerobic physical activity that are of moderate intensity.
Among some of the simplest exercises to carry out, we can find ourselves with walking, dancing, riding a bicycle, running ...
But if you want exercise but you do not know how to start, we propose some achievable goals that you can perform comfortably at home. They are not exercises in themselves, but they will help you to keep something active.
Exercise tricks every day
- If you go by bus or subway, try to get off one or two stops before, and arrive walking.
- Do not take the elevator, try to walk up the stairs. In case you are in a mall, try not to use escalators.
- Wash the car by hand, it's a good way to exercise while leaving your vehicle untouched.
- If you have children, picking up toys can allow you to do some exercise, in addition to other acts as simple as making the bed, ironing or scrubbing.
- If you are going to use the phone because they call you, try to get up and pick them up, so put them away from the sofa.