He White fish (also know as lean fish ) becomes a food as nutritious as healthy, which should not be lacking in a balanced and healthy diet.
Although it is true that within the white fish we can find a great diversity of varieties or different types of fish, as a general rule they stand out especially for their high content of proteins, vitamins (such as B vitamins) and minerals (such as phosphorus, iodine or calcium, among others).
Within this group of foods, for example, we can meet with the golden , a very light fish that, in addition to being low in fat, contains very few calories. Hence, it is an ideal food in weight loss diets or in any balanced diet.
Benefits of sea bream
- Low content in both fat and calories.
- Rich in fatty acids Omega 3 and omega 6.
- Easily digestible food, so it stands out for being very digestive.
- Rich in proteins of high biological value.
- Recommended for people who want to lose weight and diets in which the individual must protect their cardiovascular system.
Nutritional values of sea bream
100 grams of sea bream provide:
- 92 calories.
- Carbohydrates: 1.2 gr.
- Proteins: 19 gr.
- Fat: 6 gr.
- Glycemic Index (GI): 0.
- Vitamins: vitamin A (9 ug.), Vitamin B3 (5 mg.).
- Minerals: calcium (30 mg.), Magnesium (25 mg.), Iron (1 mg.).