Although coffee is one of the most consumed beverages in the world , even today there are a myriad of myths related directly or indirectly to their habitual consumption.
Although it is true that the excessive consumption of caffeine should be avoided at all times (may cause dependence on caffeine ), especially because it can cause serious symptoms in our body such as stomach problems (irritation, acidity, discomfort) or anxiety, there are many coffee properties Like the benefits of caffeine .
But at certain times, either when a person is intolerant or very sensitive to caffeine, or when even this person wants to reduce or eliminate the consumption of this beverage, it is always advisable to know which can be the best coffee substitutes .
What are good substitutes for coffee?
- White coffee : It is a typical Lebanese drink that, although made with coffee, tends to be somewhat healthier and less strong because it adds more water and a few drops of orange blossom.
- Ginkgo biloba : It is a plant capable of stimulating circulation, which also helps relax our body, so it is ideal in cases of sleep disorders.
- Kola : It is a plant known rather with the unique name of kola , and although it is a good reducer of both fatigue and the main symptoms of depression, it helps to combat fatigue by stimulating the nervous system.
- Maca : Help to increase defenses , while increasing the natural energy of our body.
- Rooibos : It is a rather relaxing drink, but with a delicate flavor and a very careful aroma. It is recommended when we want to rest well or simply relax, and enjoy above all a good digestion.
- Tea : Taking into account that there are different types of tea, choosing between one variety or another will depend directly on the virtues that we want you to give us. He White tea is much richer in antioxidants than the Green Tea (although equally rich in antioxidants such as polyphenols), while the Red tea helps burn fat.
Image / anthony_p_c