Today begins officially Winter , and although there are still some days to be able to start enjoying a true and authentic healthy christmas , it is advisable to know some basic tips that could be followed for take care of your health in Winter .
And it is that we are facing one of the coldest times of the year, which is characterized by combining the end of the year with the beginning of another, and for being one of the coldest seasons.
Therefore, it is common to get sick with the flu or catch some cold, at the same time it is also easy for our respiratory system to be affected by sudden changes in temperature, cold and, in some cases, snow.
Caring for health in Winter
- Try to increase defenses for strengthen the immune system and protect yourself against colds, colds and colds.
- Keep warm in case it is cold, avoiding sudden changes in temperature. In this sense, it is highly recommended to avoid hot showers just before going outside.
- Opt for a diet rich in fruits and vegetables.
- Do not forget to consume plenty of liquid (water, juices, infusions ...).
- It is advisable to take ginseng and royal jelly to increase the defenses and protect our body from the typical conditions and diseases of this time of year.
In Naturalternativa | Home remedies for the flu / Home remedies for colds