The kidneys , as with the liver, are fundamental organs in the detoxification and purification of our body, especially because they are responsible for the elimination of those toxins and waste that our body does not need.
They become in fact one of the main filters of our blood, which purify it by retaining what our organism can take advantage of, and eliminating only what the body must discard through the urine.
In addition, the kidneys are responsible for regulating both blood pressure and the hydrosaline balance of our body. They also stimulate the production of red blood cells in the blood.
Primarily for this reason it is fundamental purify the kidneys at least once a year, since this is an extremely appropriate option when it comes to take care of the kidneys and keep them always in an optimal state of operation.
As confirmed by many health specialists, the good health of our kidneys depends on eating a balanced diet , rich especially in fresh fruits and vegetables. In addition, to ensure the proper functioning of these two organs, it is essential to consume at least one and a half liters of water each day.
How to take care of the kidneys
He care of the kidneys It is extremely simple and simple, consistent above all in not saturating them with the consumption of recipes very seasoned in salt, following a healthy balanced diet and taking the amount of water that our body needs every day.
Regarding what concerns the daily water needs Y how many glasses of water to drink per day , the most advisable thing is to take at least 2 and a half liters of water a day each day. Of course, without waiting for our body to feel thirsty, since this way it would be too late.
However, we will summarize below some simple tips that you should follow at the time of take care of the kidneys with health:
- Consume each day at least a liter and a half to two liters of water , which equals eight glasses of water a day.
- Follow a balanced and healthy diet , rich especially in fresh fruits and vegetables.
- Avoid salt , using spices or natural herbs to flavor your dishes (parsley, pepper or curry can be ideal).
- Avoid very spicy foods and with a lot of sauce.
- Control your blood pressure . In case you have it high, increase that control and follow the advice indicated by your doctor.
- Avoid tobacco and alcohol .
- Do not abuse the dairy , one of the main causes of nephrolithiasis (formation of calculations or kidney stones ).
- If you have been diagnosed with a routine blood test in a routine blood increased creatinine , know how to lower the high creatinine and always follow medical advice.
Image | markhillary