He Tai Chi It is a true martial art, which is characterized and differentiated mainly from others in a simply basic question: it is not based on external force.
On the contrary, their soft and relaxing movements have an authentic therapeutic value that helps to find balance, as well as being interesting in their practice when counteracting the harmful effects produced by daily anxiety and stress.
Know what your practice consists of, and above all what are the benefits of taichi , you can be useful when you have considered practicing it.
Benefits of tai chi
- Regulates the body and calms it.
- It helps to relax the mind and the body in general, being ideal to relax the organism and counteract the effects of daily stress or anxiety.
- It helps to enjoy an excellent inner peace, thanks to that, by focusing on abdominal breathing, helps calm the brain.
- It regulates the mind and the heart, through attention.
- With its gentle movements we move tendons, muscles and joints, so it helps us to have more flexibility and elasticity.
- Some experts consider that it prevents the appearance of diseases such as hypertension , heart disease, depression, digestive and respiratory problems.