As we explained in our special about how to cut serrano ham , there is no doubt that in order to enjoy a good Serrano ham It is not only necessary or essential to get a good piece.
Especially at a time like the one we are currently in, in which there are just weeks left before, officially, one of the most anticipated eras of the year arrives: the Christmas .
It is an extremely healthy and healthy typical product, which provides a diverse amount of important vitamins and minerals , so it is ideal within a healthy christmas .
If you are interested in knowing what the Benefits of Serrano ham more highlights, keep reading.
Benefits and properties of Serrano ham
Here we summarize some of the properties of serrano ham more important:
- It provides vitamins, mainly from group B. Among them, vitamin B6 stands out above all.
- It provides a good variety of minerals, such as phosphorus, zinc or iron.
- It is rich in unsaturated fatty acids, good for take care of the heart .
- It contains proteins and carbohydrates.
- Although it contains fats, these usually tend to be healthy fats.
However, despite all the Benefits of Serrano ham that we tend to find in this food, we must not forget the high salt content of this product, which can be harmful for hypertensive people.
Image / kalumbra (Xchng)