In a previous article we talked about the different benefits of oats , a delicious cereal as well as nutritious, which has very important properties for the health of all those people who consume it on a regular basis every day.
For example, as we knew at the time, it is rich in B vitamins and fiber, which is particularly interesting against constipation. In addition, it is also antispasmodic, being good in case of irritable bowel.
However, this time we are going to talk about another nutritious and beneficial food that, in addition, is made from oats: oat bran .
And is that, what are the benefits of oat bran ? And its properties more important?.
Benefits and properties of oat bran
- Reduces appetite, thanks to helping reduce hunger.
- It decreases the levels of high cholesterol .
- Prevents the onset of diabetes.
- Regulates intestinal transit, so it prevents or relieves constipation .
- It helps in the loss of weight, thanks to the fact that it is able to absorb up to 20 times its volume of water in the stomach.
Therefore, the oat bran It is a healthy and natural food whose main Benefits they go through its use as a slimming product, because it is able to reduce the sensation of hunger.
With regard to the calories found in oat bran, 100 grams of product provide a total of 250 calories, whose nutrients are divided as follows:
- Carbohydrates: 66 g.
- Proteins: 16 g.
- Fat: 7 g.
- Fiber: 16 g.
- Glycemic Index: 55.