The L-Carnitine (or acetyl-L-carnitine) is one of the nutritional supplements most known and consumed today by a wide variety of people, thanks mainly to their different Benefits Y properties .
The L-Carnitine is an amino acid that is acquired mainly with the ingestion of food, especially those of animal origin (such as lamb, venison, cattle, swine, birds and fish), although we can also find it in smaller quantities in foods such as cheese, cow's milk or eggs.
Given that the L-Carnitine It is a supplement recommended mainly during periods of exams because it is a constituent of the body, capable of helping to burn fat, it is recommended and extremely useful to know the different Benefits of l-Carnitine .
Benefits and properties of L-Carnitine
- Protects the longevity and activity of nerve cells.
- It enhances the fatty metabolism within the cell itself, acting as a cerebral antitoxic agent.
- It boosts memory, increasing the neuronal supply of acetylcholine. For this reason, it is recommended in periods of exams in students, and also in older people.
- It may be able to reduce the symptoms of Alzheimer's and help slow down its progression.
- By increasing the melatotine in the brain, it helps relax the organism and rest.
- It helps to mobilize fats, making it ideal in following a weight loss diet.