At the time of eating habits or routines are becoming more frequent and is that eating has become a fully automatic act that is not paid much attention.
However, that attitude when sitting down to eat is completely wrong, because like sleeping, working, learning or walking has its structure and composition of how to do it, food and especially the act of eating should be governed and composed in a careful way and paying close attention.
It may be that the unbridled life of some people for work, childcare or simply for habit is one of the reasons why the act of eating does not seem as important to us as others.
How do we eat? Well, without a doubt, for some the time of the meal has become a totally routine act and that sometimes can take time to do other things that are considered more important.
We have to begin to be aware that the food and the estimated time to eat have to be respected above all, because of the food we get the necessary energy to carry out the day.
Bad eating habits
We will mention some bad habits at the time of eating that are the most frequent within the society on which we have to start being habitual and opt for habits that do have consequences in the organism but in a positive way.
- One of the most common mistakes is eat quickly , we have always been taught to eat slowly and chew food well, so this should not be left aside and choose to eat faster to finish sooner.
- Eat standing , is usually an option when it comes to digestion for some who think that food is digested before we stand up. This is a mistake, you have to eat sitting and in good position.
- Eat at the same time we work or perform any other activity. This is one of the most frequent failures, since the time is usually quite limited and we prefer to eat and work or do other things at the same time. You have to be involved at the time of eating, showing interest and not messing with another set of things.
- Eat at different times, This greatly impairs the digestion process and alters the organism since you will notice that the food will enter the stomach in a random way and not every certain hour. It is essential to always eat within the same hours.
- Snack between meals , this custom is common among people who do not have a fixed schedule or even eat in different places. It is better every 3 or 4 hours and perform 4 to 5 meals to not fill the stomach at the same time that we are not left with a feeling of emptiness.
- Always eat the same , always eating the same foods causes the reduction of vitamins, minerals and other essential elements for the body that contain other foods that we put aside to feed us always on what we consider easier to prepare or faster to carry.