There are several vitamins that we find within the so-called Group B vitamins . One of them is the b12 vitamin (also known as cobalamin ).
It is an essential vitamin to combat fatigue and weakness of the body, to maintain properly -and in good condition- the nervous system, and to regenerate red blood cells and bone marrow.
In addition, it is practically essential for the proper functioning of the nervous system, memory, and to avoid a disease as usual today as is the case of depression.
Effects of vitamin B12 on health
As we explained in a very summarized way in the previous lines, there are several effects of vitamin B12 in health, since it has a very diverse amount of properties Y Benefits .
Practically, we can indicate the following effects or virtues:
- Essential for the formation of blood.
- Helps to fight the weakness and fatigue of the organism.
- Fundamental to regenerate the bone marrow.
- It helps in the proper functioning of the nervous system and memory.
- Prevents the onset of depression.
- Regenerates red blood cells
Foods rich in vitamin B12
Quantity in mcg. per 100 g.
Recommended daily amount of vitamin B12
|Children|| 13 years |
7 - 10 years
| 0.7 mcg. |
|Men||From 11 years||2 mcg.|
|Women||From 11 years||2 mcg.|