In Christmas , however much it is said every year, it is certainly common that many people tend to Eat excessively , mainly for a very clear reason: it is a popular festivity in which the family gathers to enjoy excellent recipes, and where precisely, the typical Christmas desserts they abound everywhere.
For this reason, try to avoid Christmas binges It is something fundamental not only if we do not want to gain weight during these holidays (you can know some tricks for not gaining weight at Christmas ), but to take care of our health.
We explain below some tips and tricks that will help you avoid binge eating .
Christmas binge: how to avoid them?
- Always avoid compulsive eating, it is better to eat in a relaxed and quiet, because only this way we will get our body to regulate the appetite and help our stomach to make a proper digestion.
- A good idea at the time of not being so hungry when we sit down before a Christmas lunch or dinner is to eat a skimmed yogurt or drink a slimming tea about 10 minutes before.
- You can always enjoy the typical sweets of this time, but always in moderation and controlling quantities.
- Alcohol can cause our digestion is not as good as we want. In addition, our liver will tend to store its calories in the form of fat by its inability to cope with the metabolization of everything we are consuming (and that is precisely one of the causes of the appearance of fatty liver ).
- Of course, if you follow these tips you are not able to avoid the Binge , remember that you can choose home remedies to make digestion , as well as opt for depurative infusions that will help you eliminate what your body does not need.
Image / BeverlyLR