There are a series of foods that help against stress , because they have vitamins and minerals that help maintain the proper functioning of the nervous system and, therefore, to fight against stress .
Already in previous articles we have dealt with the relationship existing in the diet and stress , and we have even known what a anti-stress diet ; that is, a diet that helps us in situations of stress.
But if in that last article we knew some of the fundamental bases to be able to avoid the appearance of stress, and above all what food groups should be both daily and weekly in our diet to maintain and stimulate the proper functioning of nerve cells, now we We are going to occupy on an equally important issue.
Surely, on some occasion you have wondered about the possibility that there are foods that help against stress . In other words, about the possibility that there are foods that help you in the treatment and prevention of situations of stress .
The best anti-stress foods
Physical and mental health depends, to a certain extent, on the type of food and nutrition that the person follows. If, for example, you maintain an unbalanced diet, it may be inevitable that your body can resist the different stress situations that we face every day.
Not in vain, there is a great relationship between food and stress , especially from a clear medical point of view, in which it is established that poor diet leads to poor physical and mental health.
Here we show you some of the anti-stress food more interesting and suitable:
But what are these foods that help against stress ? Take good note, among the essential foods in the anti-stress diet we find:
- Water: He Water It is essential in any person, since proper hydration helps improve the functioning of the nervous system.
- Nuts: As we have seen, nuts have a high protein content, in addition to B vitamins and minerals such as calcium, potassium, iron or phosphorus among others. In this group, almonds stand out. Raisins also have a high content of these minerals, and are a perfect ally for fight stress .
- Banana: The banana is a very important fruit, since it contains almost all the vitamins of group B, vitamin C and A, and large amount of minerals.
- Spinach: Spinach is very rich in Vitamin A , and in addition to antioxidant properties, it has large amounts of B vitamins, as well as iron, copper, magnesium, calcium and potassium.
- Milk and other dairy products: Milk is also a very important food that should not be forgotten, since it contains phosphorus, potassium and vitamin B12, it is very beneficial for the nervous system.