In a previous article, between the different coffee substitutes natural as alternatives to this drink so consumed today, we highlighted the maca (also known by the name of andean maca ).
The Maca It is a root of the tuber type that grows in the heights of the Peruvian and Bolivian Andes, whose cultivation is practically millennial.
It is a plant cultivated since 2,600 years ago, and its use dates back precisely to the time of the ancient Incas.
Regarding its different benefits and properties, which we will indicate throughout this note, it has enjoyed important fame in recent years due to its virtues to increase libido and improve fertility naturally.
But the Benefits of Maca not only are these, also highlight the following virtues:
- It helps to delay aging naturally.
- It is an excellent energizer and natural stimulant.
- Rejuvenates the endocrine system of men and women. Therefore it is a plant that stimulates the body to produce its own hormones.
- Restores the functioning and normal productivity of the pancreas, thyroid, adrenal glands, testes and ovaries.
- Increases sexual potency by acting on the blood flow and cause an invigorating action of the pelvic area.
Most of these benefits have been investigated for years by Dr. Chacón, the highest scientific authority in research and scientific studies on the benefits of the Andean Maca.
How to take maca?
Surely at this point you have asked yourself how to take maca . Currently, the most common and usual is to acquire it in herbalists in the form of capsules, so that its consumption is understood in the amount indicated in the product.
It is also possible to make a decoction of maca from its root, although only a small amount can be used.