Show a hair is one of the premises of many women who love to always have a clean, healthy and strong hair.
Although sometimes the hair is not treated as it should and follow steps or instructions very inconvenient as in care or maintenance, the hair is a part of the body that needs to be respected and taken care of with great dedication.
What is alopecia? Alopecia is the fall of the hair for various reasons or reasons so many external or internal, although it tends to occur more likely in men than in women, it is also a problem that affects many of them even before time.
Female alopecia causes most common
The problem of baldness is that; When one hair falls it is not replaced by another one in its place, which is totally different from healthy hair that falls and grows again in the same hair follicle.
The baldness leaves behind hollows and small portions of the head totally bald without any hair that can grow in that area.
Female baldness affects only 20% or 30% of women between 30 and 40 years of age, which is a fairly low percentage in terms of baldness in men.
There are many causes why hair loss occurs so suddenly and is not always due to a pathology.
Next we will name the most common causes of alopecia in women:
- He aging , it is totally normal that as we get older the hair becomes weaker and more delicate, so the fall can be more frequent.
- During menopause, during this stage the woman may notice a more frequent fall of hair but it is only due to the amount of male hormones that during that time are a little altered.
- There may also be family history with baldness, so this cause should be studied in more detail.
- Some diseases also cause hair loss.
- The amount of hormones present also alters hair loss and growth.
- After pregnancy, an operation or a disease there may also be some fall.
- Certain autoimmune diseases.
These are just some of the most common causes when a female alopecia occurs, but certainly a doctor can diagnose exactly what is the most likely cause of hair loss.