And it is that as we knew at the time, we know that the daily diet is vital to prevent the onset of cancer , given that as recently commented by the International Fund for Cancer Research, in aid with the American Institute for Cancer Research, it seems that the incidence of cancer could reduce between 30 and 40% if a healthy and balanced diet , rich especially in fruits and vegetables.
As it was known a few months ago, cancer is still the second cause of death in the world after cardiovascular diseases and alterations, despite the different medical advances that have been carried out on this subject with the passage of the years.
But it is vitally important not only to maintain a series of healthy and healthy habits in our daily lives, but also to make changes in our diet to fight against the onset of this terrible disease.
Take good note of the advice we give you below:
- The vegetables , like beans, lentils or chickpeas, are composed of saponins (among many other substances), which, it is believed, may be able to stop the multiplication of cancer cells.
- Cruciferae such as cabbage, red cabbage, cabbage or broccoli (among others), possess substances that increase the antioxidant defenses of our body and activate enzymes against those carcinogenic residues.
- The tomatoes have lycopene , which are powerful, especially in the prevention of prostate cancer. We must bear in mind that these increase when cooking food.
- The foods rich in fiber (Like the whole grains , and itself as rice, oats, wheat or rye) help maintain a healthy digestive system , and they favor the elimination of toxins, purifying our body inside and cleaning the organs.
- Tea could be one of the healthiest drinks we could drink daily at a rate of between 2 to 4 cups, especially because, thanks to its polyphenols , reduce the risk of stomach cancer.
- The nuts they are sources of essential fatty acids that can be protective against metastasis.